Saturday, 1 August 2026

Some More WWII German Vehicles

 

Hot of the Nibelungenwerk production lines are a few more vehicles for the Germans. Firstly an EBAY purchased Jagdpanther re-done in ambush camo - painted up a couple of these.


Another EBAY purchase, this time an sdkfz7 with quad 20mm repainted and crewed with a mix of AB metal and a plastic figure in camo dress from I can't remember where; just that it was a very useful box set which will be appearing in other vehicles later on.



Yet another EBAY purchase simply re-painted and weathered. Managed to find 4 of these Panthers, which should be enough for most games.



And finally a Plastic Soldier Company Raupenschlepper Ost towing a 3D printed PAK40 past another German house conversion.



Have also been pretty busy with their Soviet counterparts, which I hope to feature soon. Work on the book is progressing well, with most of the scenarios sketched out. Once they are all done, I can move on to refining and testing them out, so still a fair way to go.


12 comments:

  1. They've come out well Steve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Roj. You have already tried out the Panthers - fun aren't they!!

      Delete
  2. Super additions to your collection, lovely work on them, the sdkf27 is a particularly fine looking model, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie much appreciated. I have a thing about flak waggons - always enjoy painting them.

      Delete
  3. Very smart. Looking forward to the new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. Work is progressing well but it is a big project. Will try and keep the blog updated on how it is going.

      Delete
  4. Lovely paintwork on these…
    I particularly like the subdued tones…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. When everything is done, I give the whole vehicle a very light drybrush of Vallejo Iraqui Sand. It blends the colours together and gives it a slightly dusty appearance.

      Delete
  5. Lovely re-painting of these.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks James. I must admit I try to get ready made vehicles on EBAY when I can, being a bit lazy! A quick re-spray and you're in business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finds and paintibg well done.

    ReplyDelete