Monday, 17 August 2026

More Germans

 

A few additional Germans for the collection. First up, a very nice 3D printed PAK40 purchased on EBAY with a mixed German crew. I am trying to make my late war Germans a bit careworn with a good variety of clothing hence the greatcoats and zeltbahns. Quite like the result. I must admit to being a big fan of Britannia WWII figures. Granted they are not the most anatomically correct, but they are full of character and a pleasure to paint.



Another German truck from PSC. In my home brew rules riding around in soft vehicles under fire is a very risky undertaking, but they are still useful in many scenarios.


A lovely S Models kit of an Sdkfz 253 OP vehicle. The observer is AB.


A Zvezda 88, likewise a lovely model; detailed but relatively easy to put together. Crew are also from AB.



I am getting through the backlog of German vehicles quite well, but still a long way to go. The main area lacking is in half tracks (251s and 250s) and I could do with finishing some armoured cars so I can field a recce unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment