Wednesday 18 August 2010

A New Venture



Grenadiers of the Guard on the evening of the Battle of Rezonville August 16, 1870

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Steve Shann, a passionate wargamer of many years standing. The purpose of this blog is to both showcase my own work and also my hobby, which has given me many years of stimulating entertainment. To this end, I will hopefully post regular updates of the progress of my own collections as they grow.

My main wargaming interests are, in no particular order: Napoleonic, AWI, WWII, Italian Wars, Grand Alliance/Marlburian, Colonial and the 30 Years War. My main historical interest is in the wars of the mid 19th Century, particularly the Franco-Prussian War, on which I have written a few short works, including a couple of Osprey Men-at-Arms titles on the French Army of 1870-71.

That's all for now, but I will add further posts soon with some illustrations of my work.

All the best

Steve (Nations in Arms)


No comments:

Post a Comment