Monday, 17 August 2026

More Germans

 

A few additional Germans for the collection. First up, a very nice 3D printed PAK40 purchased on EBAY with a mixed German crew. I am trying to make my late war Germans a bit careworn with a good variety of clothing hence the greatcoats and zeltbahns. Quite like the result. I must admit to being a big fan of Britannia WWII figures. Granted they are not the most anatomically correct, but they are full of character and a pleasure to paint.



Another German truck from PSC. In my home brew rules riding around in soft vehicles under fire is a very risky undertaking, but they are still useful in many scenarios.


A lovely S Models kit of an Sdkfz 253 OP vehicle. The observer is AB.


A Zvezda 88, likewise a lovely model; detailed but relatively easy to put together. Crew are also from AB.



I am getting through the backlog of German vehicles quite well, but still a long way to go. The main area lacking is in half tracks (251s and 250s) and I could do with finishing some armoured cars so I can field a recce unit.


8 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed, lovely work on them all, and great additions to your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie. A few useful odds and ends. I keep putting off painting all the half track variants - there are quite a few!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. A very big project, but great fun to work on.

      Delete
  3. Top stuff. Marvellous painting of the camo. on both vehicles and uniforms.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James. Couldn't manage without the airbrush - absolute godsend!!

      Delete