Monday 21 January 2019

Tiger Tiger.


Here is a bit of heavy support for my late war Germans - a couple of Italeri "Quick Builds". They are actually quite nice models, not massive amounts of detail but nice enough for wargaming purposes.


 
 
I have also added a Pegasus King Tiger. I must admit I prefer it to the Ready to Roll versions I have at the moment and may well get a couple more. The smooth finish on these vehicles works very nicely with the airbrush. The crewman is, I think, from AB.
 


 
 
I am really hoping to crack on with my WWII collection and the terrain (boards and drop on stuff) over the next few months and hopefully post some proper after action reports to show the rules in action. As always, all comments/suggestions are welcome.



6 comments:

  1. I always loved a bit of "heavy metal" & these are very heavy! Nice work, especially on the buildings, makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, great close up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanks look really great! Good luck with your WWII project. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to getting these blown up at a game in the near future Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did very well on their outing last week. Can't beat a Tiger 1 and they look great. Looking forward to the Tiger 2 getting an outing. Unstoppable? Let's see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, my T34s made a poor showing against them. King Tigers are even better!!

    ReplyDelete