Sunday 27 January 2019

A Quick Apology


Hi Everyone. Just a quick note to apologise for not uploading recent comments. I am supposed to get a notification every time someone posts a comment, so that I can see it, remove the bad language (only joking) and then upload it. For some reason, these notifications have not been coming through. I only found out by looking at the Comments awaiting moderation section of the blog and saw a whole load stacked up there. Don't know why that happened and have added them now. Again, my apologies - I appreciate any feedback and the effort taken to provide it. I will need to check manually in future to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Postscript: Am still not sure that all is well. If you have sent a comment and it hasn't appeared, please let me know at steveshann@blueyonder.co.uk Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment